In order to facilitate your navigation through the Website, D.A.L.G, (en adelante, “GOLF SQUAD”), with NIF: 33532687K and registered office at Calle Juan Antonio Samaranch 67B, 2ºA, 28055 – Madrid – Spain, informs you that it uses data storage and recovery devices: cookies, advertising pixels or technologies with similar functionalities (hereinafter, the “Cookies”).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file that is downloaded to the User’s terminal (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when the User accesses a web page and that allows the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information.
Cookies are commonly used to measure the use of websites such as the number of visitors and duration of the visit and its effectiveness, as well as to facilitate navigation or use and as such, are not associated with any personal information. No obstante, también se utilizan para personalizar la experiencia de un visitante conocido en un sitio web al asociarse a su información de perfil o preferencias de usuario. By offering information about the browsing habits of the Users, they can affect their privacy, for this reason, we offer the Users the necessary information about the cookies used by the Website so that the Users have the relevant information when decide whether to consent to its use.
When Users access the Website, we offer them information about the use of this technology and we ask them to expressly grant us their consent to do so. To this end, GOLF SQUAD informs that certain cookies may be necessary for the Website to function and, if the User denies their consent for their activation, access to it may be prevented. At any time, the User may withdraw his consent to the use of this technology through the functions of his browser, deactivating cookies or blocking the possibility of downloading them to his computer or device. See the section “How to disable cookies?” of this document for more information on this.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the Website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to a few years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Website and use its different options or services.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer offered to Users.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are shown. They allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
|This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing. It lasts 1 month.
|From Function: a unique identifier used by Google applications to store the information preferred by You
|It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.
|To personalize ads based on user interests.
|These cookies have an advertising purpose of the Google Adwords service. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of advertisements and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.
|Technical Cookie. Allows us to identify the language of the user in order to show the website in the correct language
|Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.
|Presentar la página web en el idioma del usuario
How to disable cookies?
At any time, the User can prevent the installation of cookies on his computer by means of the corresponding option in his browser (help function), but in this case we cannot ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our Website.
Here you have the links to manage and block cookies depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Modifications of the Cookies Policy